Wednesday 15 July 2015

Mid-Month Mini Reveal with SparkleNSprinkle!

Surprise!!  

Sparkle N Sprinkle is having a Mid-Month Mini Blog Hop

We have TWO new stamp sets that we couldn't wait to share with you.  These new sets are 20% off until July 18.  So once you finish the blog hop, head on over to the store and start shopping.  All of the new sets are available on cling mounted rubber or as a digital image.  

The sets are:





Cool Chicks 725   (digi version DIGI725B)
Birds of a Feather 726   (digi version DIGI726B)


A WINNER will be selected from the comments left on the Designers' blogs and will receive BOTH of these new sets.  Please leave a comment with each Designer in order to be eligible for this Prize.  You never know who the Mystery Designer will be that has the winning comment.  

The Grand Prize Winner, will be announced on July 19 on the SNS Facebook page and on the SNS Blog.



The Blog Hop order for our Mini Reveal is:

Irit
Chris
Diane
Marie
Jess (you are here!)
Ani
Eret
Anne
Ashley
Shona


(*Tip: if you have difficulty with a particular link, try clicking on the Designer's blog title to send you to their Home page.)

We hope you enjoy this surprise Mini Reveal as much as we have enjoyed creating new projects for it.  And hopefully, we have inspired you as well.  Look for more of these cute chicks in the future too :-).

  Thanks for joining us and remember to comment on each of the Designers' blogs to be eligible for the Grand Prize.  (We love reading your comments since they also inspire us.)  No one knows who the Mystery Designer will be for this Mid-Month Blog Hop.


I worked with both of the stamp sets for this reveal and I am super excited to share my creations with you!  This is my first time as a Guest Designer with SparkleNSprinkle and I am so honored to be a part of this fabulous team!



For my first card, I used the Cool Chicks DIGI725B Digi Stamp set. For the gold background, I used a chevron embossing folder with Zeus Gold Paper layered on top of a pretty pink cardstock.  I printed the digi image on white cardstock and fussy cut her out.  I added some Ballerina Pink glitter on her shoes and her flower, adhered with glue pen. 

 I used Versamark all over the entire image, covered with Clear-Detail embossing powder and heat set.  I took another smaller piece of white cardstock and added 1/2 inch Tear-ific Tape all around the edges.  Then I added Ballerina Microfine glitter to make the sparkly border.  To attach our little chickie, I used Foam Squares and popped her up for more impact. The sentiment was printed out and cut to shape with paper snips.  I then used the Glue Pen to line the edge and sprinkled Raspberry Soda glitter for a little extra pop!  Once again, I used Versamark and Clear Detail embossing powder to make the sentiment really shiny.  

I finished if off my tying a pretty yellow ribbon around the top, attached the sentiment with Foam squares and added a few glitter gems from my stash for detail. 


SparkleNSprinkle Supplies for Card #1:

Cool Chicks DigiStamp [DIGI725B]

Paper Cut - Zeus Gold Cardstock [PC-272]
Ballerina Velvet Glitter (Microfine) [GM2024]
Clear-Detail Embossing Powder [EP280]
1/2" Tear-ific Tape [SAT04]
Foam Squares [01612]
Raspberry Soda Glitter [G1052]
Sakura Glue Pen [quicky]

For my second card, I used the Birds of a Feather Digi Stamp set.


 I once again used the Zeus Gold cardstock, but this time used a "bubble circle" embossing folder to give it texture.  I fussy cut the fancy "chick" after printing it off.  I added Terrific Blue Glitter to her pearls using the Sakura Glue Pen. I also added the glitter to her shoes to make them pop. For a fun twist, I took some Brushable glue and painted it in a random pattern on a small strip of the Zeus Gold paper.  I the added Poolside Embossing Powder and heat set.  It made it puffy and fun! I attached all the layers onto a light blue cardstock background using Tear-ific tape of course!

I used a Demo Donna technique to empahsize the sentiment on this one.  In her most recent Video Technique club, she taught us how to add embossing powder using a ball-point pen.  I used this technique with Silver embossing powder. I added the sentiment and the chick with foam squares. 




The next stop on our blog hop is Ani.  I had so much fun working with these images and I hope you enjoy them too. Thanks for stopping by and good luck! 


Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment